- 8am: Deborah arrives to take part in the Youth Summit sessions
- 12pm: Rachel arrives and meets with Deborah to have lunch and discuss branding
- 2:30pm: Deborah and Rachel set up the #NYCEDU table
- 3:20pm: Deborah and Rachel meet with Youth Summit participants who come to the table
- 4:00pm: Wrap-up!
- Meet potential #NYCEDU members and partners
- Get users to engage with the forum
- Capture forum feedback (if possible)
Rachel, how do these goals feel to you?
Updates to Discourse Needed
- (If Time) Update https://discourse.nycedu.org/t/banner-topic-do-not-delete/54
- Add posts that people can respond to
I think we could pose a question on the forum that we ask everyone who signs up at the Youth Summit to respond to. What could that question / discussion prompt be?
Here’s what I’m bringing
- Binder with detailed #NYCEDU information
- Green plastic table cloth
- Bowl of candy
- Sign up sheets
If you’re comfortable with using your laptop to display the forum or the #NYCEDU website, could you bring it / other devices as well?