We need a central place to host our photo/videos. I’m experimenting with the following process
Create email@example.com user
Add firstname.lastname@example.org as partner account so all photos are shared back to admin@
Move existing photo albums that Deborah’s collected to email@example.com photos
Consider renaming. Should it be images@ for example?
Set-up firstname.lastname@example.org forwarding to email@example.com (or external comms?)
Write policy for who has access to which photos
- Document who is responsible for taking care of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain of External Comms is my suggestion!
- Before an event, ask email@example.com to create a shared album and add the relevant people. Have photos@ create the album so that it can be organized under the Albums view
- Name album and add text so that people can see what the album is all about
- Add faces when possible
- Upload only the good photos and videos!
- High quality, which means anything over 16MB will be compressed. Anything needs to be printed at, let’s say, a banner size, keep in Google Drive instead.