Feedback from Shaniah Francis

First, many thanks to @shaniahf1 for signing up for the forum! Second, here are some things that I learned in the process:

• :white_check_mark: Consider adding “Sign Up” to Banner Post so people know what step to take next.
  • :white_check_mark: Potentially change Personal Pronouns user field to a drop-down menu to standardize the options. I’ll ask folks in the LGBTQ space what their preference is. Feedback was to keep it open for now.
  • :white_check_mark: Revise description with language drawn from how Shaniah described what makes this space special: “This is cool. Not only adults talking to one another. Youth give input and can have conversations with people older than them.”
  • :white_check_mark: Change the onboarding process so that they know the answer to “What’s the purpose of this whole website?” the moment they enter. Right now the onboarding process is all about how to use the Discourse platform instead of why and how to use it to further goals. See the current onboarding process by messaging @pupbot start new user.

Shaniah, did I miss anything?