@board-circle I propose that we follow the Empowered Learning Circles curriculum provided by Sociocracy for All.
- The curriculum consists of 6 sessions. They take about 1.5 hours each.
- The sessions include lecture (video), practical exercises and reflection space.
- We can schedule each session to fit with our own.
- The curriculum is donation based and a coach costs only $110-$210 for all six sessions. The benefits of a coach
- “Have your questions answered exactly for your situation.
- Be well-prepared for your next session.
- Start talking about application of sociocracy for your group.(I think it’s worth having a coach).”
“The first session is to ensure you have the basics of what it takes to run a circle. You will be able to use those two features in any group outside of this Learning Circle:
- Use rounds. As often as possible. Rounds not only enable everyone to speak, but they also support listening.
- Always have a facilitator in any group to ensure equal voice, intentionality and effectiveness in your discussions and decisions.”
Read all the details here: http://sociocracyforall.org/elc/
What do you all think? If this sounds like a fit, please let me know and Michael, perhaps it makes sense for you and I to contact Sociocracy for All to get more details!