PASE (the Partnership for After School Education) has an opportunity that’s a good fit for students. They are looking to hire a temporary, part-time Data Assistant - approximately 3 hours per week/12-15 hours per month ($18-23/hour).
PASE seeks a Data Assistant in a temporary, part-time role to support data entry and accuracy. Primary responsibilities include:
- Weekly review of event registration and attendance data for errors
- Correcting any incompatibilities
- Researching and obtaining further information for incomplete data
- Verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare for CRM import
- Other administrative projects as assigned.
Reporting to: Senior Program Director
Partnership for After School Education offices
120 Broadway, Suite 230, New York, NY 10271
The Partnership for After School Education (PASE) is a child-focused organization that promotes and supports quality afterschool programs, particularly those serving young people from underserved communities. We do so by working with the adults in children’s lives, ensuring they are prepared, trained, and capable of providing high-quality services.
For 25 years, PASE has helped the dedicated individuals who work in afterschool programs gain and develop the skills they need to provide high-quality, content-rich programmatic experiences to youth in out-of-school time, building a stronger and more resilient afterschool field. As a network leader, PASE collaborates with hundreds of community-based organizations, corporate partners, and higher education, governmental, and philanthropic institutions. Through these partnerships, PASE is able to provide the more than 1,600 community-based organizations in our network with the support they need to provide the 500,000 young people in New York City’s afterschool programs with the opportunities they deserve.
Afterschool transforms young people’s lives. PASE transforms afterschool. Consider joining a team committed to building brighter future for the young people of New York City.
• Quick learner with attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
• Exceptional organizational, time management, and multitasking abilities
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Approximately 3 hours per week/12-15 hours per month
• In-office position
• Schedule to be coordinated each month based on Assistant’s schedule and PASE’s needs
• Assistant will earn one hour of paid sick time for every thirty hours worked
Send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Data Assistant” in the subject line.
PASE is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse staff.
Shared by Delia Kim Sorto of PASE via Hive-NYC