Student Forum | Integrating NYC Public High Schools

Hello Everyone!

I hope this message finds you well. I am a member of Teens Take Charge, a student-led organization fighting to integrated NYC public high schools. We have been hard at work to make sure this year is our year and that we win this fight for educational equity in NYC.

I am writing to invite you and anyone you know to join us in one of our big events for this year: a student town hall on school integration with Deputy Chancellor Josh Wallack and other DOE leaders.

When: January 30 from 5-7 PM

Where: Bayard Rustin Educational Complex (351 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011)

Who: Open to all who RSVP (note: only students will be allowed to ask questions)

Closest trains: 1 @18th Street, 2/3 @14th Street, A/C/E/L @8th Avenue

Light food will be provided

At this event, we want to see students, educators, parents, and everyone who cares about advancing student voice and integration in NYC high schools. Only students will be allowed to ask questions. This is their system and we want them to have the opportunity to receive the answers they rightly deserve.

Please share with your folks and have them and yourself RSVP (bit.ly/TTC-DOE-forum). Let me know if you have any questions! Hope to see you there!

Thank you.

Best wishes,

Farzana Pritte

2 Likes

Hi @Farzana-Pritte, I am part of nycASID and I plan to be there. I look forward to hearing and empowering the youth voices!

2 Likes